Guide for Android Auto
Thus, you’ll be rewarded with a much more comfortable and safe driving experience, in which you won’t have to take your eyes off the road to answer and make calls, reply to SMS, interact with your contacts via instant messaging, get indications to reach your destination, listen to music or read your emails. You can do all the latter by means of voice commands or use the controls built into your car’s driving wheel.
How does each one work? Which one should you leverage first? And how do you implement each of them?
Download App Policies
Policies must need to follow otherwise you will not able to get the application that you want to take.
Below listed you should follow.
- Still getting something new updated but before reading the reviews to download.
- Would you download it? If yes see before rating of the app.
- Some apps are fake.
- You should download with carefully.
- Apps will block your account that has a fake policy.
- Attention must need to take.
Hint: You can also Download Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
|App Download Version||2.9.574923-release|
|Last Updated||Jan. 16, 2018|
|App by||Google LLC|
|Category||Free Auto & Vehicles App|
|Support Android Version||Android 21 and above|
Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice 2.9.574923-release apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read-only access to phone state.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user’s call log.
- read the user’s contacts data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access precise location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice
- Install Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice on your PC.